11.21.2005

Slogan Poems

Poetry is everwhere in consumerism. I'm looking at all these slogans around me, even in Ashland of all places. But, somedays they have a poetic pattern to them. Has this ever happened to you?

So, I would like to start a collaborative poem using collected slogans. You may add up to 13 slogans a time, or just give us one.

If you only put one slogan in the poem, it must go at the end. But you may rearrange all the rest in whatever fashion you wish, while keeping the slogans intact. Imagine, each slogan is a line, each line is like one card, and you can move around all but your most recently placed card.

I have only one for you today, one because it stuck in my head in a most unpleasant way:

Improving Home Improvement

Now, you copy and paste this into your comment and continue with it. Then the next person builds onto yours, and so on. Once it's bigger, I'll compile them and publish a point-two.

Who has some way to improve Improving Home Improvement?

5 comments:

kabuku6 said...

improving home improvement
her windsong stays on my mind
All the news that's fit to print.

williez said...

improving home improvement
her windsong stays on my mind
All the news that's fit to print.
Finger-lickin' good.

Anonymous said...

finger-lickin' good

improving home improvement
her windsong stays on my mind
all the news that's fit to print
a hard man is good to find

Kyle Stich said...

finger-lickin' good

improving home improvement
her windsong stays on my mind
all the news that's fit to print
a hard man is good to find

set it and forget it

kabuku6 said...

finger-lickin' good
a hard man is good to find
improving home improvement

her windsong stays on my mind
set it and forget it
all the news that's fit to print

touching is good